Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Post 12

My blog post assignment is having to write a post on what your dislikes and likes are in this class. Write what you will take with you once you leave this class. Giving feedback to Dr. Strange for future reference. 

My favorite part of this class has to be the C4K. I like reading the kids blog post, especially the ones who do not live in the U.S. Reading all these kids blogs makes me realize how important class blogs are to students. Having the kids keep up with a blog teaches them how to use technology and it helps with their writing skills. My least favorite thing about this class is all the projects we have due every week. Yes, I am learning more than I imaged, but it seems overwhelming at times. I know being a teacher is not going to be smooth sailing and stress free so this is just getting me use to the real life. 

elementary classroom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kacie,

    Good post! I think that you have a great idea, but this is something that is done in the final questionnaire that you will complete at the end of the semester. But, this way is much more detailed and you will have a chance to do this in the final reflection for your last post. But, still this is a good idea.

    I am glad that you find value in the comments for kids. Also, the projects are trying at times, but it really is a great way to see how project based instruction works in a classroom.

    Good job Kacie,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete